Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Homer Simpson One Liners

When will I learn? The answers to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle - they're on TV!

Lisa, vampires are make believe, like elves, gremlins, and Eskimos.


Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You/re making a scene'.


Don't let Krusty's death get you down, boy. People die all the time, just like that. Why, you could wake up dead tomorrow! Well, good night!


You know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button.


Now what is a wedding? Well, Webster's dictionary describes a wedding as the process of removing weeds from one's garden.


Books are useless: I only ever read one book, "To Kill A Mockingbird" - and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the color of his skin, but what good does THAT do me?


"I want to share something with you - the three sentences that will get you through life. Number one, 'cover for me. 'Number two, 'oh, good idea, boss. 'Number three, 'it was like that when I got here."


If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now, quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers!


Well, let’s just call them, uh, Mr. X and Mrs. Y. So anyway, Mr. X would say, ‘Marge, if this doesn’t get your motor running, my name isn’t Homer J. Simpson.’

No comments:

Post a Comment